Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Fallen Archangel Samael



Been working one this one for a few days on and off.  Really happy with the way this one turned out but I'm not sure if I like the coloured version or the black and white version better.  This is for a character design contest so I'm hoping I can win with this one.  There is a different character contest each week so I think I will try to enter these from now one because they will really help with my character design and if I'm not picking the characters it will force me to try things that I have not done before or would not do by myself.  I have been working on a few other things this week as well and I will have a lot more artwork to post soon.


2 comments:

  1. This has to be one of the coolest things I've ever seen with Photoshop! Excellent work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. Archangel Samael was supposedly lion/serpent faced. This is the closest I've seen to how I've felt him in the ethereal plane. He's very much a battle angel. Angel of karma. Good & evil. Duality. Death. Great job! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete