Thursday, April 26, 2012

Skull with Glen Craig

After a few months of not updating this page with my artwork, I am back and I will be sharing lots of new work.  I have been busy working on art for a couple different Facebook games and I am hoping that I will be able to share some of this work in the future.

This is a piece that me and Glen Craig a friend and Tattoo artist from near Vancouver have been working on very slowly for about a year.  I just put together the 2 halves and in the next while I will be working on making a complete piece of the 2 halves.

This weekend Glen will be working at the West Coast Tattoo Convention so if your in Vancouver or the outlining area you should go check it out.  Glen will have a few of my prints for sale for cheap as well as some of my shirts for sale.  If you want a tattoo before summer he works Tuesday thru Thurdays in Maple Ridge at Wes' Tattoo and Friday and Saturdays at Dragon Tattoo in Surrey.

No comments:

Post a Comment