Monday, January 6, 2014

Joker Sketch

Joker all finished up.  I was about to give up on this one last night because I wasn't happy with the way it was turning out but I'm glad I stuck with it and figured out a solution.



Working on the Clown Prince of Crime.



I have drawn in Joker's suit and touched up the face in a few places.  Later I will add some simple background and then begin colour this on Photoshop.


A piece I started the other day but spent last night working on.  This is the first time I have drawn anything from Batman since I was about 12 years old so it was cool to try my hand at it again.  I would like to do more comic art in the future and there is still much left to do with this one.  I will finish sketching out his suit and the background then I will scan them in and colour it up using Photoshop.  More to come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment